is radically simplifying the way people rent their homes.For the average renter, leasing a home is filled with stress and uncertainty. We have improved the end-to-end experience, so renters can tour properties, apply, & lease inside our app. Our partners use our platform to take care of all the hassle from photos, yard sign setup, and marketing to back-office operations. Our platform gives full visibility into every aspect of leasing.The company is based in Austin, TX, and is operating across several other states. We have 40 talented team members who work across real estate, account management, design, engineering, and more. We've already leased thousands of properties with our proven model. Sunroom is led by Ben and Zac, the founders of Favor, the popular food delivery service with over 50,000 delivery drivers. In this role, you'll be part of a company that's looking to streamline leasing.
- Serve as our LLC's Registered Broker. We are looking for a Registered Broker in Oklahoma, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Arkansas, Indiana, Alabama, Idaho, and South Carolina.
- It is very low-involvement, we're looking for someone to serve the regulatory brokerage requirements, not serve in the company operationally day-to-day.
- Forward mail you receive on our behalf (we anticipate this to be very minimal).
You'll receive stock options in a valuable technology and growth company that's backed by some of the best investors in the world including Tim Draper, NextGen and Gigafund, the same investors behind PayPal and Tesla.
- Must have an active broker's real estate license. This is the most important requirement.
- 4+ years practicing real estate.
- You can have a commercial or residential real estate license.