Senior Account Manager / Regional Leasing
Sunroom is a tech startup, headquartered in central Austin. We're reinventing leasing to empower renters. We represent over a thousand units across Austin and specialize in the leasing of homes and small garden-style apartments. In this role, you'll ensure we're maintaining strong occupancies across our partner's portfolios.
We believe that the existing tools renters use, like Zillow, are just scratching the surface. We've created a platform that enables renters to schedule property showings on the fly and apply inside our app. Renting a home should be as easy as booking a hotel.
Sunroom was started by the Favor founders Ben & Zac. Their last company had 50,000 delivery drivers at the time it was sold to HEB Grocery. They are experienced operators and you'll work very closely with the founding team.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be the main point of contact for our partners. These range from individual apartment owners to real estate investment trusts who own hundreds of units.
- Weekly video check-in meetings with our partners. You'll set the agenda and be prepared to discuss leasing strategies.
- Partnering with our Product and Operations teams to become an expert in all things Sunroom. You'll be communicating with informing partners as we make important product releases and operations improvements. This is more than being a point-guard. You'll carry influence in the decisions we're making with partners and at Sunroom. You'll report directly to the founders and will have a major impact on shaping our future.
- Ensure communities are getting leased and provide insightful suggestions on how to do that. This will require touring properties, running market comps, and implementing standard Sunroom marketing campaigns. We have another team that is responsible for lead follow-ups and application processing, but you'll analyze what's happening and work with the team to ensure our goals are achieved.
Skills we're looking for:
A detail-oriented person with a process-driven mindset.
Quick learner who is proficient with modern software.
Someone who possesses a strong work ethic.
Strong multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills.
You must possess compassion for renters and be a team player.
- This is a salaried, full-time position. Salary details can be discussed over a screening interview. You'll receive valuable stock options, health benefits, and other company perks.
- A Texas Real Estate license is preferred for this role.
- Ideally, you'll have 5+ years working in the multifamily space.
- You will have experience with lease-ups, touring, and asset management.
- Although this is primarily a Monday to Friday role, you must be willing to work nights and weekends as needed.