Real Estate Agent at Sunroom
Sunroom is a venture-backed tech startup, headquartered in downtown Austin. We are dramatically improving the way renters locate homes and apartments. We believe that the existing tools renters use, like Zillow, are just scratching the surface.
We're creating a platform that will enable renters to schedule showings on the fly and apply to properties directly inside the app.
Sunroom was started by the Favor founders.
A few things you'll be doing day-to-day:
- This is a field role. You'll be Conduct home and apartment showings.
- Communicating with our HQ support team and assisting with closing leads.
A few reasons why you'll love working here:
Steady pay: You’re guaranteed hourly pay, regardless if properties are closed.
No prospecting: Sunroom provides our agents with plenty of customers.
Modern technology: We use advanced tech to deliver the best client experience.
Zero fees: Sunroom pays licensing costs, desk fees, MLS fees. More money for you! Plus we help with continuing education.
Team support: Our team will do all the administrative heavy lifting for you!
Freedom: You won't be tied to a desk. Instead you'll be working in the field. You'll be opening doors for tenants; literally and figuratively.
Since you're on the early team, this role has tons of long-term opportunities to advance your career. You'll be on the front-lines of a market leading technology based company that is significantly improving the way that leasing works in real estate.
Read more about what we're doing: Recent Statesman Article
- Guaranteed hourly pay instead of commission!
- Coverage for your MLS and association dues, licensing renewal fees and continuing education.
- Zero marketing, brokerage, or desk fees.
- You must be a current Real estate agent, licensed in Texas.
- 0-3 years of experience in the real estate industry; preferably doing leasing.
- You must be willing to work nights and weekends, since this is when renters want to tour homes.
- Reliable transportation is needed. Understanding of the Austin market is a plus.
We have both part-time & full-time opportunities available.