Sunroom is a venture-backed startup, headquartered in downtown Austin, started by the Favor founders. We're dramatically improving the home and apartment search process.
Here our product: We're building self-showing lock technology, renter tools, and a platform for real estate owners to gain visibility into property metrics and showing feedback.
Here's our tech stack. Our platform was built mostly in Node.js & React.
Here's our team: Our product team consists of 3 talented engineers: David, Darius & Antonio.
What you'll be doing:
- Tests new features as they are built in the product development stage to ensure usability without error.
- Identifies isolates and tracks bugs throughout testing.
- Communicates test results/status to the product team in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with the Product Manager and our engineers to validate solutions as they are deployed in product qualification.
- Develops standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
Our ideal candidate:
Natural learner and problem-solver: Enjoys puzzles and finding solutions. Is willing to do the research to figure things out and is not afraid to ask questions.
Process-oriented and organized: Has a meticulous approach to work. Is able to write and follow step-by-step instructions. You are ok with the minutia and completing tedious tasks.
Strong communicator: Can communicate their test results effectively (written and verbal) with the customer experience in focus.
Product Minded: You know if a product is strong or misses the mark. Our ideal candidate gets excited about product design and development and sees this as an opportunity to get their foot in the door at a fast-growing tech startup.
- Exceptional academic record with BA/Master’s degree from a top-tier college or university.
- Background in coding a plus, not required. Maybe you've completed a coding Bootcamp recently.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, not required.
- Is familiar with scrum and agile product development.
- Ideally, you've had previous experience at a fast-growing startup.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000 (based on experience)
Note: Our team is currently remote due to Covid-19, but we're excited to get back to the office when it's safe. Our ideal candidate will be willing to return to the office when the time is right.