Photographer & Field Operations Associate (Austin)
Sunroom is a real estate brokerage, headquartered in downtown Austin. We're building the future of renting!
Sunroom was started by the Favor founders and has been growing exponentially since it was launched in early 2018. We're designing technology to dramatically improve the rental experience for both our agents & clients. We're looking for someone who's eager to get involved. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and be with the company as we grow.
We're currently looking for a Photographer & Field Operations Associate, to onboard new rental properties. Sunroom is hired to market homes and small apartments, that are for lease. This role is focused on driving to the properties to start marketing the new listings.
What you'll be doing in this role:
- Visit Properties: Perform in-person visits to all of our properties, to make sure it's ready to be shown. You'll collect data about the properties.
- Install Deadbolts and Security: Coordinating the pickups of door keys and installing deadbolts.
- Setup Yard Signs: Put yard signs and other marketing materials at the properties.
- Photography & Editing: Take photos and video content that will be used to market the property. You'll edit the photos and get everything ready for distribution.
- Social Media Posts: Post the video and photo media on our social media account.
- Team Communications: Collaborate with other members on our team to ensure timely execution.
What we're looking for:
- Reliable: We can trust that you'll be where you say you are. You will consistently deliver quality work.
- Detailed: There are several steps in the setup process, but you will ensure each and every step is followed.
- Flexible: The role is a flexible, remote position, but all the work will be done in Austin.
You'll be making $20/hour. This is an hourly position with 30-50 hours per week.
- Note, you do not need a real estate license for this role.
- Reliable transportation is a must. Sunroom has homes across the entire city of Austin, so you must be okay with driving and putting miles on your vehicle. You ideally will have a small pickup truck or a car with ample room for yard signs.
- Experience with photography and photo editing is required. When you apply we will ask for a link to your instagram or portfio.